First Financial Bank’s Payroll Program enables employers to achieve 100% participation in Direct Deposit Payroll. Direct Deposit is the safest, most reliable, and convenient method of delivering payroll to employees.
Payroll Cards are a Better Choice for Employers.
Simplify the Payroll Distribution Process
Preparing and distributing payroll funds for all employees by direct deposit will streamline your workflow. Payroll Cards provide a destination for payroll funds even when an employee is ineligible for a checking or savings account, or does not want one.
Did you know fraudsters look for opportunities to duplicate checks and often bribe employees to “cash” their payroll checks? Using Direct Deposit to deliver payroll funds directly to your employees’ checking accounts or Payroll Cards reduces the risk for fraud.
Save Money and Time
Delivering funds to Payroll Cards lessens the need for check stock, reduces the time you spend reconciling your bank account and ends unnecessary expense of Stop Payments due to lost or stolen payroll checks.
Payroll Cards are a Better Choice for Employees.
Receive payroll funds faster and safer. Whether you are at work, out-of-town, or on vacation, your pay is automatically deposited to your Payroll Card.
Here are just some of the benefits of a First Financial Payroll Card:
- No more standing in line to cash your payroll check.
- No more check cashing fees.
- No more lost or stolen checks.
- Get cash anytime at ATMs.
- Use your payroll Card to make purchases at grocery stores, department stores, convenient stores, and at most places you shop.
- Use the “cash back” option where you see the PULSE or PULSE Plus signs. Simply enter your PIN, choose cash back, and receive cash.
- Shop online, by phone or mail order.
For more information, call a Treasury Management Representative at 866.627.7214 or email email@example.com.